Job Opportunity: Office Administrator
POSITION FILLED. We have an opportunity for an office administrator to join our growing business. Good communication and organisational skills are essential. Experience preferable. Based in Nantyglo.
Responsibilities & Duties
- General reception duties, including answering the telephone
- General office admin duties, including print and production of manufacturing information and delivery notes
- Health & safety administration
- Manage staff holiday requests
- Liaison with Hereford office
- Assist the factory manager with administration requests
Knowledge & Experience
- Good administration skills
- Competent IT skills are required with knowledge of MS Office & Outlook
- Friendly, flexible and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Team player with confidence and initiative to work alone
- Ability to organise / prioritise workloads inline with the demands of the business
Hours – 16-20 hours per week
Salary – competitive
Location – At our office and manufacturing facility in Nantyglo. In the short-term, training will be provided at our office in Hereford so the successful candidate must be willing to travel.
To apply –please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter via post, hand-delivery or email to our HR manager, Lisa O’Neil (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any queries concerning the role please contact the HR department on 01495 733 824 .